I have been told I am a “Bulldog with a SMILE”. However, I don’t bite.
REALTOR 15+ YEARS
- Collaborate with professional vendors and services
- Organize the pieces of puzzle to accomplish a successful transaction
- Meet your life goals with the best house, best time frame and best location for your family
- Diffuse conflicts between parties
- Educate you along the way so you become the investment expert
Expert Knowledge: If you need extra attention…I am your Realtor!
- Aging Parents and Care Givers
- Down sizing and Up sizing to meet family needs and/or budget
- Short Relocating
- First Time Home Buyers
- Sale and/or Distressed properties
I will refer the best inspectors, movers, coordinators, organizers, stagers, title experts and construction contractors.
- Whatever it takes, we will work as partners to purchase the best home at the best price for future investment.
- Whatever it takes, we will work as partners to sell at the highest price and perfect time frame, limiting liability.
Education makes me well rounded to manage any challenge:
- Graduate Realtor Institute Designation (GRI)
- Member of the National and Colorado Realtors Association and local Realtors Association
- Master Degree – Adult Education and Training
- Graduate Mediation – Conflict Resolution CertificateCommunity Involvement & Economic Development:
*Wings of Hope Pancreatic Cancer
*Promise Ranch Therapeutic Horse Therapy
*Castle Pines Founder and City Council Woman 6 years
*Castle Pines Economic Development Council & Douglas County *Partnership – Economic Development
*Community Development Block Grant – Douglas CountyHave Questions, I can help…Call Me!